Monday, May 4, 2009

Top tips to a perfect sleep review


Hello friends,

I am the SANDMAN & may I welcome you to my site.  I am very happy you have knocked - so PLEASE - do come in:)

I myself have also experienced difficulty sleeping in the past, for a number of reasons, which I will share with you a little later!  I have a great deal of personal & professional experience within the area's of Psychology & Nutrition, & I can assure you that "SLEEP" along with nutrition & exercise is the most important thing that the body needs in order to function correctly.  Within my site & blogs, I am going to teach you some secrets & techniques that I have learned from experts & professionals, that you too can put to great use in catching those much needed Zzzz!  I am an extremely active person, so when I am not working, I enjoy a number of activities to keep me busy & keep my mind off the negative things in life & the world.  I am a keen Martial Artist in my spare time - I practice the Japanese art of Aikido (Art of Peace), I am also an animal lover so I am an active member of the WWF (World Wildlife Fund), Amnesty International also benefits from my online activism - they campaign against Human Rights Violations around the globe.

I am also a collector. A collector of what you ask? Well - where do I begin - vinyl records, antiques, premium format statues, music/movie memorabilia, autographs, rare coins - the list goes on:)  I imagine, if I were to put it all on ebay, I would make a small fortune but its all too valuable to me on a collectors/sentimental level!

I am very enthusiastic about my passions & hobbies - & this is a new hobby I decided to venture into - I noticed there are a lot of people out there who are looking for  HONEST answers to HONEST questions - so here on my site, I am going to do for you what I have done for my many friends & family, which is use all of my knowledge to help you get those answers that you cant seem to find anywhere else! Make sure read on through my coming blogs & if you like what you read, by all means feel free to check back to my site because I shall be posting exciting, humorous & thought-provoking articles which I hope will both enlighten & entertain you. The many topics I will be writing about will include, Sleep Deprivation, Dreams & Nightmares, Alternative Remedies, Psychological facts, Fitness/Weight-Loss, Improving your Mental Capacity, videos & much-much more!

Stay tuned in the coming weeks & months to read these articles & I will happily answer any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you my friends! Until then - take a leaf out of Garfield's book above and -

SLEEP WELL;)

SANDMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment